GenBioChem® Immunity is used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help maintain a healthy immune system. 60 capsules. NPN: 80094051
Each capsule contains:
- 200 mg of proprietary 5:1 extract PBG-002 from the root of Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng)
- 0.35 mg Zinc
- Capsule (Hypromellose, titanium dioxide)
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Helps to maintain immune function
- Helps to prevent zinc deficiency
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules 2-6 times per day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have diabetes or are taking blood thinners or digoxin.
- Not recommended for those with known hypersensitivity and/or allergies to any of the ingredients.
- People with a weakened immune system due to poor health or age
- People susceptible to flus and other infections
- People recovering from a long-term and/or serious illness
- People who experience chronic physical and mental stress and lack of sleep
- People undergoing intensive exercise regimen or athletic training
- People who want to maintain a healthy immune system
GenBioChem® Immunity 60 Capsules
- BACKED BY GENBIOCHEM TRIPLE FINGERPRINTING TECHNOLOGY: All of our products use our proprietary GenBioChem Technology to ensure product quality, purity and traceability.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: GenBioChem Immunity safely and effectively enhances the first line of defense of the immune system by increasing the proliferation of NK cells and macrophage cells.
- MADE USING TOP-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: GenBioChem Immunity uses a proprietary extract made from the matured North American ginseng root, the most efficacious part of the ginseng plant.
- Developed by the inventor behind the #1 BEST SELLING colds and flu product in Canada.
- Proudly made in Canada and approved by Health Canada.